MVC Eagle beach has a great location and the Tulip restaurant is very good too. The rooms are clean, but spartan. There is no fitness center, and no elevator. The pool is small and it's a little removed from downtown, but only a 5 minute ride to Oranjstad that comes every 20 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a real Caribbean experience, you don’t have to go far! At our newly renovated hotel, located right by Eagle beach, our staff is waiting to welcome you and make you feel right at home the second you set foot on our property. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at the beachfront or in our garden while nursing one of our tropical cocktails. Or enjoy some local Aruban dishes at our Tulip restaurant. This charming and picturesque little hotel offers you value for your money as well as friendly hospitality. Escape to Eagle beach, voted as one of the best beaches in the world, located right in front of our property. Enjoy the tranquility of our area and what Aruba has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach