Love staying at a hotel that you can walk out of your room and be outside! Spacious room, comfortable bed, always plenty of hot water for showers, great location. Nice grocery store a walkable distance away. Beach chairs always available plus there is always a place to get in the shade. Used buses and cabs to go to the high rise area or to town. Went on the island tour-worth the money. Special thanks to Christi & Kevin @ MVC for their help and advice! When I return to Aruba, MVC will always be the place I stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently Renovated!! We have successfully completed a Major Makeovers at MVC Eagle Beach. Rooms freshly painted inside with colors picked by an Interior Designer, redesigned Lobby, Bar and Pool area are the least. By surveying our guests, we found out which amenities are most important to them, and we’re listening! Within our mission to make every guest stay memorable with small gestures that make a big difference, we have refreshed our rooms, enhancing service and upgrading our product. Here are just a few of the things we’re doing! Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach