“Great atmosphere, food is hit or miss.”

Elements Restaurant - Adults Only
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, World Cuisine menus and extensive Salad and Appetizer Bar. Served on an oceanfront deck with beautiful sunset views. Adults only 18+. No cash accepted. Non smoking.
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place for dinner but food is underwhelming. We wanted to love Elements but service and food was hit or miss. Lunch tended to be quite good. Only had one dinner and that was enough, the quinoa pineapple I ordered came drenched in rum and my husband's fish was good but plenty of better places to have fish on the island. We wouldn't hesitate to return for lunch but dinner service and food needs to be stepped up if it's going to compete with other restaurants on the island.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Restaurant is within a few yards of the beach,a beautiful view of the sea and the sunset. The food is sophisticated, beautifully presented and delicious. The menu is extensive with plenty of options to choose from.

2  Thank Tom5star
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The ocean view seating is great, but the food was a bit underwhelming, as was the service which was surprising. We were staying at Bucuti and had heard so much hype about the restaurant that we wanted to try it out for dinner. Truthfully, we wish we would have went somewhere else! Quality of ingredients is great but the food was nothing special at all. Had the red snapper which I was really looking forward to. Tasted good but I've had much better.

Also, our server lied about the entrée size which I was really turned off by. They offer normal sized entrees and petit entrees. She indicated that the petit entrée size would only include one tiny two inch sized filet and wouldn't provide me with a size in ounces when I asked. It was only a $6 difference in price so money wasn't the issue here. Per her direction, I ordered the full entrée and was astonished to see two humongous filets. I did NOT want all that food and thought it was such a waste. Stupid trick to try and bring up the value of the tab.. Also, she had attitude and was not attentive. This is NOT indicative of service elsewhere at Bucuti.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We ate at Elements our first night in Aruba. Food was good- my husband and I each got fish dishes and enjoyed them both. The atmosphere is very nice as well. Waitstaff also very friendly. We'll definitely eat here again next year.

1  Thank CharlotteHokie
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you like grilled yellow squash, tuna stuffed bell peppers, pears soaked in wine, 4 different types of olives, fresh cheeses, many lettuce offerings, nuts, seeds, fish, grilled asparagus, grilled peppers, AND great service - this is the place to go. The salad bar is not only amazingly delicious, but very well priced. The restaurant sits right in the beach and has a very modern vibe.

1  Thank 4Diver4Ever