“Amazing Dining in Aruba” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elements Restaurant

Elements Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, World Cuisine menus and extensive Salad and Appetizer Bar. Served on an oceanfront deck with beautiful sunset views. Adults only 18+.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Amazing Dining in Aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is my first visit to Bucuti and Tara Resort and as luck would have it the brand new restaurant at the resort just opened up two weeks ago. The dining here is by far some of the best that I have had in the Caribbean. The first night I had the Signature Shrimp dish which was out of this world. Quite literally some of the largest shrimp I have ever eaten in my life. Just the right amount of spice. I had to cut them into thirds just to manage them. The second night I had the filet mignon which is covered with a chocolate sauce that brought a deep flavor to the steak that I haven't experienced before. Awesome flavor.

I can't say enough good things about the staff here at the restaurant and the resort. The attention to detail was beyond anything I've ever seen. Everyone here truly cares about your experience and it shows. I've traveled to a lot of places but I have never had a customer service experience like I've had here and it started with the moment I stepped out of the cab from the airport.

This is my first trip to Aruba but it will not be my last and I will be returning here for sure.

Las Vegas
“WOW! GREAT food with Gluten Free and Vegan Options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am very fortunate to say that I was here a few months ago and have returned! During my previous visit, the restaurant was under construction, although based on the drawings posted throughout, the new restaurant appeared to be nothing short of perfect. Well, if there is something better than perfect, this is it! The entire experience was great from service to food. The polenta meal was fabulous, and the signature shrimp entree was nothing but spectacular. Oh, and the risotto....I am not even sure how to put it into words. I could eat an entire bowl of it without question! Thank you Bucuti and your new restaurant, Elements, for bringing such fabulous and dietary conscious cuisine to our stay. I look forward to trying each and every item on your menu.

1 Thank LoveToTravel0601
New Jersey
“A great addition to an outstanding resort.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

The newly opened Elements restaurant at Bucuti is a welcomed addition to this magnificent resort. The decor is totally modern and allows the restaurant to blend in beautifully with its surroundings. There is plenty of room to sit both inside and outside and the views of the beach are incredible. The restaurant features several dedicated menus (including a vegetarian and a glutten-free) that are sure to fit any dietary needs. The food is delicious and the portions are just right. One of the highlights of this restaurant is the service. The entire staff is courteous, attentive and caters to the guests every need. I particularly want to thank Nakarid, Salee and Madeline for making our stay a memorable one. I should mention that it is not uncommon to see the owner, Mr. Biemans or the General Manager, Deborah greeting/talking to the guests not only at the restaurant, but throughout the resort. I have yet to experience this in any other hotel I have stayed in. It is obvious they are proud of the service they provide.
For a totally mind-blowing dining experience try the "Romantic Dining" on a private palapa right on the beach. They offer two sittings (sunset at 6:30, and a later one at 8:30). An absolute "must" for couples on their honeymoon, celebrating an anniversary or just looking for a romantic evening. There are only four palapas, so reservations are a must. The addition of this restaurant solidifies Bucuti's standing as one of the top resorts in Aruba. In my humble opinion, they are # 1. For the environmentally conscious, all the restaurant menus feature natural and organic food. Please note that the restaurant does not accept cash.

1 Thank JL51
Boston, Massachusetts
“Elements continues to improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I just had dinner at the newly re-built onsite Bucuti restaurant Elements. First it is great to see the service-oriented focus of all the employees hasn't changed a bit. Katherine, as always, is overseeing each guest and their experience. This makes such a difference. The biggest change is that the food is simply better. One weakness has always been that when ordering beef you couldn't predict you would receive the requested doneness, you know medium came out well, rare came out medium. It was simply inconsistent. We both ordered the sautéed filet of beef medium rare. The entree was served perfectly and the beef was very tender. We also ordered the risotto, as a side, and it was flavorful and well prepared. The entree came with steam vegetables which were good. The presentation was excellent and compared favorably to many other high-end restaurants on the island. We shared a desert pastry that incorporated berries. It was a great end to a well done meal. We have been to Bucuti on seven different occasions. We continue to be impressed with their improvements in facilities and food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“An exquisite dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were delighted to be among the first guests at this new restaurant on the beautiful Eagle Beach at Tara and Bucuti Hotel. The food was exceptional. Our appetizers and meal came with an accompaniment of unique sauces that dazzled the taste buds. Everything we ate from starter to dessert was simply delicious. We particularly recommend the seafood napoleon appetizer. To top it off, we sat right on the beach and had a spectacular view of a beautiful Aruban sunset while dining. We were particularly impressed with the excellent customer service from the waitstaff to the restaurant manager who personally came by at the end of our meal to elicit ways he could improve the experience of future guests. A+!!!

5 Thank NewlywedMDs