This time around we rented (from owners) a superior unit as well as a deluxe unit. It's totally worth the extra money to stay in a deluxe unit.
I don't think there's a bad room in the whole resort though.
The beach is the best on the island, and we've been to a LOT of islands in the Caribbean and we think it's the best beach of them all.
You get new beach towels each day and the woman who typically works that booth is a total sweetheart. As are all of the maid staff that we encountered.
The clientele is pretty old, but everyone is friendly. Except half the front desk staff- I think they're the crankiest people on the island lol. But the other half are very friendly and helpful.
We usually rent a car and go adventuring, but we really didn't need our rental car this year as the bar/restaurant there is under new management, and it's very fun with good food and FANTASTIC staff and they have 4 tv's showing 2 NFL games at a time. Between Ricardo's and the beach and the shops on premise the only real need to leave the resort was to go to the nearby new and awesome grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreaming of Paradise? Come and enjoy your next Caribbean Vacation at the Aruba Beach Club!! There's something for everyone at the Aruba Beach Club. Located directly on the beach, this family oriented time-sharing resort boasts an Olympic size swimming pool, children's facilities, tennis courts, outstanding friendly service, clean, well maintained suites and of course the fabulous beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Aruba Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Club Palm - Eagle Beach