“Great family activity!”

Aruba Surf & Paddle School
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Palm - Eagle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Aruba Surf & Paddle School. We are your only true experts when it comes to surfing & paddle boarding on the island. With more than 20 yrs of experience in the boarding sports & 25 yrs as an ambassador in Aruba's tourism, we offer nothing less than outstanding service to our customers. We are keen on details and safety. Check us out for a good time guaranteed. Lessons,rentals & tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Great family activity!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a lot of fun enjoying paddle boarding for the first time! Dennis was a patient and thorough instructor--very encouraging and supportive. We enjoyed seeing lagoon fish, jelly fish, mangrove trees, and challenging ourselves to stand up and paddle. Everyone could go at his/her own pace. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Flipping SWEET!!!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis for paddle boarding lessons and a tour through the Mangroves. It was both our first time paddle boarding and Dennis was amazing, it was SOOOO much fun. You will never meet a nicer person, he is truly one of a kind.

Visited January 2014
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A ton of fun!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Has an awesome paddle boarding lesson with Dennis. I came with a group of 6 people and he was patient and very helpful. We were all novices and he took the time to explain and direct us through each part of the experience. The trip was about 3 hours long so be ready fot a workout. Stay positive and you will habe a lot of fun!

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Absolutely loved it”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went paddleboarding with a group of 5 female friends. We had a blast and all agreed it was the most fun activity we'd undertaken that vacation. Dennis is a patient, fun-loving guy who (and this is the important part) knows what he's doing. Highly recommend anyone that goes to the island to go paddleboarding with him. You'll see parts of the island that you will otherwise never see. I should know. I grew up there and the mangroves were a first for me.

Visited December 2013
NY
“An absolute must!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was, initially, hesitant to go, but Dennis was so encouraging and positive, I immediately felt at ease. He was kind, patient, fun, and a total cheerleader, encouraging our group of 7 the entire time.
I grew up in Aruba and although I no longer live on the island, I return every year.
This was the first time we did this here and we will definitely be making this a regular outing with Dennis when we return. Had so much fun and great photos to remember it by.

Visited December 2013