Review Highlights

via mobile
Great instructor!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Mike D

All reviews great instructor highly recommend dennis spanish lagoon proper technique mangrove trees took pictures learned how learn how private lesson amazing experience skill level great pictures his knowledge fun experience explained everything laid back arashi beach
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was such a great experience! We were a bit hesitant at first with the length of time Dennis said we would be paddling for-we had done SUP with our own boards at home but not for that duration at one time. Within minutes Dennis taught us that we were doing it all wrong and that’s why we couldn’t paddle for more than 30-60 mins at home! We paddled 3 miles the correct way without being exhausted, getting an amazing workout and no soreness the next day!! We saw some amazing wild life and the beautiful waters of Aruba. He was calm, patient and professional the entire trip-always making sure the 3 of us were okay and challenging us within our limits which was awesome. Whether you have paddled before or not this is definitely a MUST when visiting Aruba. It’s an amazing experience seeing the island from a board

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first time to try SUP. Dennis had us up and paddling in no time. His instructions are clear and he is very professional. Plus, a very nice person that you enjoy hanging out with.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dennis is fantastic. He provides instruction in his "outdoor" classroom before getting on the boards and then continues to instruct, encourage, and guide throughout the tour. I would recommend this for beginners to advanced paddlers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are deciding on what activity to do while visiting Aruba, choose to go with Dennis!

His Paddleboarding Eco-Tour of the Spanish Mangrove was such an awesome experience and a huge part of that is because of Dennis and his love for what he does.

He has such a great laid- back and calm vibe while making sure you are taken care of throughout the time spent on your trip.

Dennis is an excellent instructor so even if you have NEVER been paddleboarding before, he will help you learn the right technique to enjoy yourself without worrying that you won't be able to do it.

WIth that said, the water in Aruba is crystal clear turqoiuse and super enjoyable to ride the waves and be connected with nature. Even on a cloudy, windy day, it was great!

Do not miss an opportunity to go on a fun and educational adventure with an awesome human being!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We thought it would get rained out, but turned out to be the best experience all trip. Paddleboarding was so fun and Dennis took lots of pictures for my husband and I to remember this awesome time. He sent them to us no charge. Very experienced and knows a lot about the island. He even took us to a local favorite for lunch where the food was amazing and a great experience! I would recommend this to everyone

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We began our adventure a little apprehensive but after spending time with Dennis, we left with confidence! What a great time! Dennis explained the sport and got all 4 of us up and paddling! Fun and professional and knowledgeable! Go for it and have a great time! Thank you Dennis for your patience and kindness! We will see you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We felt super safe having this amazing and spectacular trip over the Spanish lagoon, we had great time

Reviewed September 27, 2018

Not only is Dennis a wonderful person, he is an INCREDIBLE instructor!! I've taken two SUP tours with him. I had such a great time I came back with all my friends and made sure to book another tour with Dennis! Such a fun person to be around and makes the entire experience easy, FUN and super memorable! It's an incredible value and his pictures are FANTASTIC! He also made sure to have cold waters and drinks during and after the trip! Thanks again Dennis, we'll be back!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Denis was very thorough and patient in teaching us everything we needed to know to start paddle boarding. It was a fun family experience. My children are 10 and 12 and in ten minutes or less they were standing on the paddle board enjoying the tour.
I highly recommend Denis and look forward to another tour/lesson in the near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I booked a stand up paddleboard tour with Dennis to see the Spanish lagoon and mangrove area, and had a wonderful time! Our group was just me (solo female traveler) and a family of 4 (2 parents, 2 pre-teen kids). The views are just amazing, and there's some cool wildlife hanging around.

Some background information:
-groups are small
-Dennis is great at teaching the introductory paddle skills and providing advice and support while on the water. He's very kind and patient, and will tailor his suggestions to your level of experience.
-Equipment is in GREAT condition, especially compared to other tour providers. A lot of the paddleboards I saw available for rent were in pretty rough shape - no fins, no ankle leash, and warped plastic on the bottom
-water/iced tea is provided, no need to worry about bringing it with you

Next time I'm in Aruba, I'm booking a surfing lesson!

Thanks again for a wonderful tour.