“Roberto's is the Best For Any Watersport You Like”

Roberto's WaterSports
More attraction details
Owner description: We have been providing excellent snorkeling trips in Aruba since 1996!
Ocean City, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Roberto's is the Best For Any Watersport You Like”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Roberto's is the best for any watersport you want o book. He, Alex, Laura & Jenny are the nicest people you'll ever work with. My husband Buddy and I have been going to Aruba for 16 years and always book through Roberto. You will always get a knowledgable crew on whatever boat you go out on whether it's parasailing, snorkeling or just a sunset cruise. They are definitely the most reputable group on the beach and have been in the same spot as long as we've been visiting Aruba. Thank you all for making our vacations so enjoyable year after year.

Visited January 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Amazing and Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Thank You doesn't cut it! MASHA DANKI!!! My husband and I dove with Marcell from Roberto's on Saturday January 26th 2013. We couldn't be happier. Marcell was knowledgeable and wonderful to the both of us. We had plenty of time diving and got to see great stuff that we never saw before. I brought my Camera and he even offered to take photos of us diving. This was my husbands first time diving and I haven't dived in I've 15 years. So the refresher was great. We both are NOT certified and their 1 day dive is perfect. You don't have to be certified, an they give you a great quick lesson right out in the salt water.

Plus I'm a larger person and so is my husband. We went to another dive place and they flat out said that their equipment would not fit us. At Roberto's they told us that they don't see why it wouldn't fit us. They walked us to their hut and tried on vests. They fit and we signed up for the next day!!! Wonderful people there! MASHA DANKI MARCELL N ROBERTO!!!!!