“Breakfast Buffet”

Reserve a Table
Tue, 10/15
8:00 PM
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ike’s Bistro boasts a delicious menu of chef’s specialties. While Mediterranean at heart, it is inspired by Caribbean ingredients. With seating in the garden terrace or around the tropical pool, the experience is enchanting and all menu items are extremely enticing. Let the chef surprise you with his 4-course tasting menu accompanied with a great selection of wines from the Mediterranean and the Americas. Ike's Bistro offers a wide selection of Vegan menu items.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ike's has a really good breakfast buffet. It may seem expensive at first glance, but it's really not considering all you get, the quality of the food, and what you will pay ala carte elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2019
PatrickManchebo, Assistant General Manager at Ike's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

indeed our breakfast buffet really has high quality food, a great omelet station and fantastic staff members

Write a reviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The entire staff is extremely welcoming and accommodating. As someone with dietary allergies, it is refreshing to have chefs and service staff take the care to ensure I have a delicious (and safe) meal. Ike’s Bistro clearly outlines allergens on the menu, cooks all food in oil, and offers an additional entirely vegan menu!! A big thank you to Stephanie and Jonathan, who really took the time to make us feel pampered. These two are true gems!!

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much for your fantastic review

Yes Stephanie and Jonathan are absolutely gems, thank you so much for letting everybody know!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my second visit to Aruba and my husband and I came without an agenda so upon landing we collected all of the flyers and brochures in the airport. I happened upon an article on the explosion of vegan offerings on the island and Ike’s bistro was mentioned as a favorite. They have a separate vegan menu and the offerings were too overwhelming to choose from. Fortunately they had a tasting option and each thing was more delicious than the one before, starting with the vegan bread and soft whipped butter. They also brought out a wonderful herb butter for my meat eating husband. The tasting menu was so good because I was able to sample such a variety of creative foods from lychee ceviche to cold cucumber and melon soup and buffalo cauliflower unlike any I’ve ever had. The main course was a vegan “duck” with an Asian type of sauce served in a corn tortilla shell and surrounded by broccoli, tomatoes, beet purée and some other yummy things. And lastly, there are no words for how good the dessert was. It was a variety of sweet sensations like none I’ve ever had! My husband ordered the red snapper which was beautifully presented with a variety of vegetables and a wonderful risotto. And he had a fabulous mango sorbet for dessert. Chef Jonnathan totally outdid himself!
The service at Ike’s was superb also! Stephanie was our server and she was very passionate about the food and so sweet. Other people came to the table also and everyone was super nice and accommodating.
The last thing I want to mention is the ambiance of Ike’s Bistro and the Manchebo Beach Resort. It was unlike anything I have experienced in Aruba so far and the next time I return I will definitely stay there. This place felt like an exclusive high end resort where people dressed nicely for the occasion (no sloppy flip flops and T-shirt’s at dinner) and it was quiet and romantic with lovely music in the background. I have only stayed in the high rise hotels (Marriotts using points) in Aruba and they are totally not my scene. This Hotel with its restaurants and beautiful property is the type of Caribbean paradise that will have me longing to come back to Aruba.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Indeed at Ikes we feature a wonderful Vegan menu that we run 7 days a week next to our A-la-Carte menu.

Stephanie is a fantastic server and thank you for acknowledging that

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Ike’s Bistro with high expectations. The ambience and decor were nice but the food was very average. I had the orange ginger soup which was way too salty and looked like it had been waiting in the kitchen way too long. Same with the grilled salmon, ok but no cigar. It shows that the chef is not vegan or even vegetarian. The price was way too much for this quality.Too bad, I am vegan and wish I could have encourage more people to try vegan food...! :(

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was delicious Chef Sandro was wonderful and very personable to talk to. The sangria was great also. Thursday night special.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review