“WOW” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ike's Bistro

Ike's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Ike's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Ike’s Bistro boasts a delicious menu of chef’s specialties. While Mediterranean at heart, it is inspired by Caribbean ingredients and chef Ever de Peña his passion for avant-garde fusion ideas. With seating in the garden terrace or around the tropical pool, the experience is enchanting and all menu items are extremely enticing. Let the chef surprise you with his 4-course tasting menu accompanied with a great selection of wines from the Mediterranean and the Americas.
Aston, Pennsylvania
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The ambiance was perfect, there was a sax player the night we had dinner. The food and staff were excellent. Prices were extremely reasonable

Visited July 2013

Lyman, South Carolina, United States
“Devine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ike's Bistro served some of the best meals I've ever eaten! We ate at a few different restaurants on the island but nothing compared to Ike's. The wait staff is excellent, especially Jason. We were so impressed with the food, that the wait staff brought Chef Ever out to meet us. If you're not a picky eater and are feeling adventurous, I suggest the Chef's Tasting. Chef Ever will surprise you with 2 appetizers, an entree, and a dessert.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Incomparable setting and fantastic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I spent 5 days in Aruba and was able to try a different restaurant each night, in which all of the places were great. However, what sets Ike's Bistro apart are the delicious appetizers and its perfect set up next to the pool of the hotel in which it is situated. My girlfriend and I each had different appetizers and different main courses, and all of which were excellent. I started off with pan seared scallops, which tasted fresh and delicate with a very tasty but not overpowering sauce. I then had a bisque soup, which was phenomenal. It was one of the best tasting soups I can recall having in quite some time. For the main I chose the red snapper, which I also enjoyed very much. Each course I cleared through the entire dish. The setting by the pool at sunset is romantic and really makes one appreciate their vacation. After the meal I mentioned to the waitress that I thought the appetizers were some of the best I have tasted at a restaurant. The chef then came out to personally meet, thank me and to talk a little about the concept behind the restaurant. Ike's should definitely be on the radar for anyone looking for a phenominal meal while in Aruaba.

• Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Convenient and worthwhile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were staying at Bucuti Resort and didn't want to travel far. Ike's was recommended by our concierge. Absolutely delicious with the great Aruban service we came to expect.

Visited July 2013
Morgan Hill, California, United States
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Ate here on our first night and were very impressed. Food is great quality - I had the Snapper. Service is the best. Apparently this restaurant was re opened with a new chef in the last year and is continually climbing the ratings. Be careful, as Service was included and I didn't catch that until after leaving a hefty tip.

• Visited July 2013