This was our 9th trip to Aruba and our 6th to Bucuti - once we discovered this chic, quiet resort we were hooked.
This resort offers quiet relaxation and a personal touch - staffers remembered our names even on our 1st visit, and we now feel at home when we stay. The fact that there is a minimum turn-around of workers certainly says something for management. We have always stayed in a superior room ; they are good-sized with frig,coffeemaker, and microwave, and we have been more than comfortable. All rooms have been renovated recently and are crisp and clean. Everyone on the staff has been courteous and friendly and we have always found that them to go out of their way to accomodate us.
We always feel very safe on Aruba, which is why we seem to keep returning; we have visited many other islands and have not found one yet that measures up to Aruba's weather, food, safe drinking water, friendliness and relaxation. There are lots of palapas and chaises, so we can always find a shady place on the beach no matter what time of day it is - not like other resorts that required a trip to the beach at 5am to claim a couple of chaises. There are so many restaurant choices that we have yet to get to all - highly recommend Madame Janette, Chalet Swisse & Flying Fishbones (although these two are quite pricey!), Smokey Joe's (great ribs!), Gasparito, Que Pasa, and French Steakhouse (Ambassador's 4-Course Dinner for $32.95/pp - great food/good deal). There are lots of choices for activities too if you are the active type - kayaking, snorkeling, scuba, party boats, etc.
Can't wait til our next trip to Bucuti----only 350 days!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach