My wife and I just returned from a week in Aruba, staying at the Bucuti Beach Resort. We are in our late fifties and wanted a quiet beach experience, free of noisy neighbors in the resort as well as on the beach. All of the reviews we read prior to going turned out to be right on the mark for this resort. We stayed in the Tara suites and did not regret spending a bit more. The rooms were immaculate, gave us a separate living area from the bedroom and the room looked out directly onto the beach. We never heard any sound from those to either side or above. My advice is to select a first floor room providing quick access to the beach which was uncrowded with plenty of shape palms and palapas.
The continental breakfast was included in the price and provided all we needed to start the day. All staff treated us very well and wanted to know how they could serve us. The concierge provided assistance and advice about options for tours and dinner reservations. (Thanks, Wilma!). The Bucuti provides their own tour of the island and we highly recommend it. Frank, our guide, was knowledgeable, interesting and concerned that we learned all about the island. In a five hour tour we saw all of the sites from the lighthouse, the Alta Vista Chapel, what was left of the Natural Bridge, the Rock Formations, and Baby Beach were snorkling equipment was provided. In addition, lunch ws provided as well as a t-shirt, all for $30! What a bargain.
Renting a car was not necessary. After the great Bucuti tour we did not need to see those sites again and took the bus directly in front of the resort into the capital city numerous times for only two dollars round trip. Taxis provided transportation to restaurants for $8-10 normally.
Our favorite dining experience was Papiemento. The services ambience and food was great. Our table was in the garden with lighted ficus overhanging the tables. The Flying Fishbone was also good, although the taxi cost $24 each way.
If you are looking for outstanding service in a quiet setting on the best beach in Aruba then you cannot go wrong with the Bucuti. Although we like to experience new islands on our journeys we know that if we ever return to Aruba, the Bucuti will be our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach