Considering the mixed reviews I have read of late, I thought I would write about our experience at the Bucuti from March 21-March28th. We booked late and were not able to reserve a room in the Tara Suites but we took a chance and reserved a "garden room" and just asked to be put on a waiting list for the suites. We have traveled for 30 years with all or some of our children and decided that we wanted to be at the Bucuti because we needed some quiet time. It paid off big time. From the moment we stepped out of our taxi, it was all good. We were told they did indeed move us to the suites - not just the suites, but the ground floor. The room was great, the patio better and the beach just a one minute walk over 10 feet of grass. We always had our choice of spots on the beach and it was as magnificent as we imagined, Eagle beach is truly larger and the best on the island. The hotel staff was as accommodating as they could be and made our stay a wonderful experience. We made several trips to the high-rise area to check out other options for future stays (and to visit their casinos) but we could not believe how lucky we were at the Bucuti. If I had kids with me, I would pick the Wyndham or the Hyatt just for the action for them.
Dining on the island is a treat. We didn't eat dinner at our hotel restaurant but instead explored other options that were recommended. I would strongly recommend Le Dome, Pappiamento, Ruinas de Mar at the Hyatt and the Manchero French Steak House. We ate at El Goucho's because it was always mentioned in the reviews but we found our meals to be more relaxing and enjoyable at the other restaurants. Of course, we also did the downtown experience at Iguana Joe's and that was fun too. We never needed to rent a car and took a taxi everywhere - no problems ever. The hotel set up a personal tour of the island and that was terrific and so informative. We would return in a flash and will as soon as possible! In fact, right back to the Bucuti and in the same room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach