We stayed here for a week in early February and cannot wait to come back. If you read the other reviews about Bucuti you will start to get a picture of what it is like. The few negative ones are really nitpicking and not accurate in our mind. The experience starts with check in when you are handed a cool towel and a glass of champagne. The beach is the best part, I am not usually one for the beach but this made me change. The chairs are spaced far enough away from each other that you never feel crowded. We stayed in a Tara Suite so only went to that side of the beach but when we compared it to other resorts in both the low and high rise sections, wow. Those places everyone was on top of each other. There are also plenty of chairs, but if you want to be in the front row you need to get out there early. If you sleep in a little the chairs in the other rows are still great (closer to the bar). I really enjoyed seeing people from other resorts walking through and commenting on how disappointed they were with the place they were staying.
I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Very friendly and accomodating in all ways. Breakfast was ok with many different selections. I would have liked a bit more variety with the cereal but it was fine. The made to order eggs and other hot foods were very good. We only had lunch at the bar once and did not have dinner there, too many other places to go.
Our room in the Tara building was on the first floor. My wife prefers this because we could simply walk out our door and we were on the beach.
The adults only atmosphere was perfect. I highly recommend a stay here. You deserve it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach