I am not sure I have the words to express how perfect and relaxing Bucuti is! We came back for a third time to celebrate our 20 wedding anniversary, and there was never a doubt that we would be staying at Bucuti. From the minute you check in with a cool glass of champagne you realize the extremely high quality customer service you will receive during you stay. We stayed in a superior room which was clean, comfortable, and well thought out. The little touches in the room show the attention to detail - Universal charger, Iphone / Ipod radio, flat screen tv (we never turned it on), push button "do not disturb" / "make up room" indicator, Aruba Aloe bath products, very comfortable bed, in room safe, plenty of storage in the room and bathroom, and a very large balcony w drying rack. For a Caribbean resort the room was perfect for our needs.
If you are looking to be in the middle of the action, you may want to stay in a high rise property on Palm Beach. But be warned, you will NOT have the relaxing vacation experience that Bucuti can offer. Bucuti is located on the much quieter and wider Eagle Beach, it is also closer to downtown Ornastad, and just a short ride (or long walk) to the high rise area with all the shopping and restaurants around the area. The beaches at the high rise properties are very crowded, getting a shade spot on the beach will require a very early wake up with other people right on top of you. At Bucuti the large white umbrellas are always available and spread far apart on a HUGE wide beach - the white sand is like powder. The beach loungers are high quality with thick cushion - and everyday you get both a towel and a fitted cover for your chair. The beach is quiet, unlike the beach at the high rise area that is full of jet skis, motor boats, parasail, and snorkel cruise boats. Need a drink? just put your red flag in the sand and a bar attendant will be there in minutes - happy hour drinks from 4 - 6 are half price. Bucuti is adults only - no screaming kids or teenagers to deal with (if I wanted that I would have stayed home with my kids!).
Another nice feature of Bucuti is all the extras that are included in price of your room. An excellent breakfast buffet with omelet station, meats, fruit, cereals, breads, etc. Free WiFi, no resort fee, parking fees, and taxes are included. Don't be fooled by some of the lower prices you see at other hotels, by the time they are done with nickel and dime charges the cost of their rooms will be comparable - any you will be getting a lot less.
As great as the property and amenities are, it is the attitude of the employees and staff that really set Bucuti apart. Every single person we met at this resort was friendly and helpful - from the guy cutting the grass right up to the owner! Maddie and Danielle at the concierge desk were extremely helpful - anything you need they will take care of for you. Any questions you have about the island, they have the answer. Need a restaurant reservation? Jeep Tour? Snorkel trip? Directions? Taxi? Just ask, they will make it happen.
Bucuti really is pretty much heaven on earth - I am 100% certain that we will be back in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach