My husband and I stayed in a Tara Suite in November, 2012. We were on the ground floor, (just as we requested). We loved being able to access the beach from our room. The room was great. It was spacious and clean. We loved having the free wi-fi and the netbook to use while we were there. The bathroom, while not large was clean and modern. We never had a problem with water temperature of water pressure.
We had breakfast in the Tara Lounge each morning. It's air conditioned and comfortable. The food was what I've come to expect at beach resorts. It was nothing memorable, but good. We had lunch at the Sand Bar a few days and really enjoyed it. A couple of times we got lunch from Pizza Bob's across the street. Great pizza! I also had a chicken caesar salad from Pizza Bob's which was very good. We went out every night for dinner, so I can't comment on the food served at night.
The beach was amazing. There is no comparison between Eagle Beach and Palm Beach. While we were there, the water was mostly calm and super clear with a couple days of small waves. Never rough enough to knock you over. Maybe it was the time of year, because I have read that the water can be pretty rough at times. There wasn't much wind either, perhaps again the time of year? We always got an umbrella no matter what time we ventured out to the beach. They are nicely spaced apart, so you never feel closed in, like you do at the resorts on Palm Beach and even next door at the Costa Linda. I appreciated the little things such as the attached tables on the umbrellas and the little wastebasket at each umbrella. The red flag beach service was nice too. The servers were very nice. The bartenders were all pleasant and made good cocktails. They were not stingy with the alcohol at all. We loved the Sand Bar for happy hour. More great cocktails and the sunsets each and every night were spectacular.
The staff was very accommodating, but we never experienced the over the top service that some reviewers reported.
This is the place to go in Aruba for couples who want to unwind, reconnect and relax. Night life is a short taxi ride away. We will stay at the Bucuti next time we visit Aruba. We wouldn't consider another resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach