My wife and I wanted to visit Aruba and had only heard about the big name high rise hotels many of our family and friends had stayed at. We found Bucuti and Tara Resorts through Trip Advisor reviews and decided on it because of the many satisfied and returning guests that had written reviews. Upon our arrival the first night, we meet a guest that was just finishing a three week vacation at Bucuti and who had been coming there with his wife for 20 years. Over our eight day vacation we meet many other who were returning.
The hotel itself is modest in appearance but the up keep is very good. The beach, lawns, eating area and rooms were well maintained. All the employees at the hotel were very nice and helpful, actually the service was very good. We had one or two issues that were quickly and professionally resolved. Problems happen and a good indication of a professionally run hotel is how the staff handles the problems. I would give them high marks.
The beach was keep up very nicely and they have nice beach chair and umbrellas. I especially appreciated that each set of two chairs and umbrella were generously separated from the other surrounding chairs. Too often I saw other hotels where the chairs were on top of each other.
My wife and I already made plans to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach