My wife and I have stayed at the Bucuti three times and we are certain to come back. Every stay that we have had has been a terrific experience.
The staff has always greeted us warmly from the minute we arrived to every day we see them. The first time we stayed there we were treated like old friends who had come back again. They made it very comfortable for us. On our last visit, the young man who greeted us when we first pulled up was a "security guard" but he was so friendly and chatty that you forget that he is there for security (it is a shame that security is needed but that is not a fault of the Bucuti or Aruba, that is just the world we live in now.)
The beach is just lovely. You cannot say enough about it. We always managed to find a spot not matter what time of the day we show up. The water is warm and amazing to swim in even for my wife who is not a big swimmer.
The food in the restaurant is great. The only "disappointment" was the first time we stayed I had the chicken alfredo every night we had dinner there and it was off the menu on our last visit. That's okay though. I need to eat something different for once.
The rooms are comfortable and clean and well cared for by the housekeeping staff when you are away. We have not stay in the Tara section because our philosophy for traveling is that you should not spend much time in your hotel room so there is no need to over do it.
As for Paco, well sometimes I think that is why my wife keeps us coming back. He is a real joy.
The resort overall is terrific and that is why we keep coming back. They keep the entire property spot less. The eco-friendly theme is so refreshing (we still have our complimentary water bottles from our last visit.)
We always come down for our anniversary in August and we will definitely be there again. I have recommended the Bucuti to all of my friends and co-workers and I recommend it highly to all of you. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It is very special to us.
August 2011 was our last visit. We are due to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach