Recently returned from our 5th trip to Bucuti just in time for this past weekend blizzard in MA!
As usual we had a wonderful stay.
The Bucuti is a beautiful property but once again it is the staff here that really makes it a great experience.
We ordered lunches on the beach many days which were served to us by Orville. We have come to look forward to his great attitude, service and conversation.
We returned to Bucuti often in the evening or after dinner drinks at the Sand Bar. Donald’s cocktails, cheerful friendliness and sense of humor were a great way to end our day.
This visit we also had the pleasure of meeting Sali, a new addition to the staff, who is just a ray of sunshine herself with the warmest personality.
Sali was wonderful and made it a point to greet us and spend time checking in on us whenever we saw here on property. Great addition to an already excellent Bucuti staff.
Everyone was great but these are a few of those we interacted with the most and were outstanding on this vacation.
We’ve always stayed in the Tara suites and find them perfect for our needs. We were able to find an umbrella on the beach each day no matter how late we came out.
It was great taking in the Super Bowl on the big screen they setup on the beach (helped take our mind off the fact the Patriots weren’t in it a little).
The new Gym and Carte Blanche restaurant building is very nice. Can’t wait to go back this August to check out the soon to be rebuilt restaurant.
My husband is going to add the restaurant reviews but we saw great improvement in the Pirates Nest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach