The positives...Great resort. Nice staff, good food, great location. Went there with another couple (all of us in our early 40's). The beach is nice and clean, the fact that they serve you while you sit in your beach chair, and the drinks are cold are added bonuses.The breakfast buffet never disappointed. Hot coffee, fresh fruit, great eggs. Taxis always ready and waiting at the door is very nice.
Now the negatives.... Stingy with the towels on the beach. You have to give them your "towel card" to get ONE towel per person". I say, if you want more than one towel per person, just have them write it down. Very frustrating. The champagne reception, while a nice touch, not everyone wants to be further delayed after 8 hrs on a plane. We opted out of this on line prior to arrival, but when we arrived we were asked repeatedly to please wait for the champagne before we could get our room keys. I told them more than once that we had opted out of this but they kept asking and telling us to wait before we could get to our room. Again, I get it, but if we don't want it, we don't want it. And the last negative I will mention is the ice/food storage area that you have to walk by a dozen times a day between the beach and the Tara Suites or the public restroom...its an eyesore for sure.
All in all I would definitely go again.The good outweighs the bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the World, #1 Hotel in Caribbean 2016, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily. No all-inclusive packages available, because the resort encourages guests to explore the island and its many great restaurants. Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach