We've been fortunate enough to stay in several very nice places during our travels and Bucuti & Tara is one of the best so far. Michelle made the check in smooth and enjoyable...the champagne was a nice touch! Leroy helped with our bags and gave us a great welcome.
We stayed in room 308 in the Tara Suites, which is on the ground floor looking out to the beach and ocean. Couldn't have had a better location and view. The room is spacious and very well appointed. It was also very clean. Side story: One of the curtains would stick. Our room attendant didn't wait for us to point it out...she got maintenance their immediately and the small problem was quickly fixed. Happy to experience her proactive approach.
The breakfast that's included in the price was excellent. It isn't just a quick, run-of-the-mill buffet. It has everything from eggs and bacon/sausage to waffles and pancakes and all the fruit you could ask for. My wife gave the cactus fruit two enthusiastic thumbs up.
The beach is simply awesome. Not crowded at all. And who doesn't love raising a flag and having someone come over and take care of whatever you want while you're just relaxing and enjoying the view?
We had the sunset sitting of their "Romantic Dinner" ($125). The 6 course meal was excellent and we were fortunate enough to enjoy the best sunset of the 5 nights we were there. Joel was our server and he did an outstanding job. Kudos to Joel!
Daniela helped us with the checkout and was a wonderful ambassador for the resort.
Here's my only complaint...the WIFI was just aweful. I probably only had internet access for a total of 15 minutes during our 5 night stay. And it wasn't just my iPhone, it was my wife's phone and iPad, too. She had a bit more success than I did but not much. This is the only thing that kept my "Rooms" rating very good instead of excellent. But as you see, the overall rating for Bucuti and Tara is Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the World, #1 Hotel in Caribbean 2016, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily. No all-inclusive packages available, because the resort encourages guests to explore the island and its many great restaurants. Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach