I thoroughly checked out this remarkable resort before booking, and now that we are here I can honestly say it is everything you could ask for in a vacation spot. The grounds and sparkling ocean views are breathtaking. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated. The staff has been well-trained to be welcoming, calming and very accommodating. The food is great. We ate breakfast at the Tara Lounge every morning and especially enjoyed the daily specials. Lunch at the bar or beach were fantastic and the choices were varied. Dinners were memorable as well and each night they had an available special for less than thirty dollars for a complete meal. We had planned to visit other places, but as my husband said, "Why would you want to go anywhere else? The food is great, and the setting is to die for!" he certainly was right. The bar drinks were creative, delicious, and pleasantly served and were a treat when delivered by our sand chairs. Chairs were always available and spaced apart giving privacy to the many Mhoneymooners and romantics on the beach. There were so many little touches that made our
stay exceptional--the warm welcoming of cool towels and champagne, the lighted menus and beautiful decorations to light up the night, cool water available in numerous places to fill your special Bucuti water bottle, the refreshing infinity pool, the clear ocean water and soft sandy
bottom that was never crowded, and more .
We will becoming back to the Bucuti without a doubt. This is a gem of a resort. Kudos to the owner for creating a warm, relaxing and classy refuge on the unforgettable island of Aruba!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach