We had the most amazing Honeymoon in Aruba!! On arrival we were welcomed with a glass of champagne. When we arrived at our room, there was a 'just married' sign on the door...lovely touch. We also had champagne and flutes, cheese, crackers and chocolates as a welcome gift.
The information pack in the room was very informative. Well stocked, pricey minibar. The On-site shop was nice for essentials. The facility of checking your bill on TV from room was handy as Bucuti is a cash free hotel and a final bill is issued on departure.
Excursions desk were OK. We booked many trips from here - horse riding, sunset sail, sea kayaking etc.
The pirates nest provided lovely breakfast and lunch was lovely too however a little more expensive than high rise area. A more extensive lunch menu would have been nice as after 14 days it gets boring.
Beach speaks for itself...AMAZING!!! However we were also surprised to find that the huts on the beach are allocated to rooms, we were never made aware of this and it was another thing we would have liked to avail of!!
We had a garden view room for a 14 night honeymoon. As we were on Honeymoon and traveled from Ireland we would have loved a sea view. This holiday was very expensive and we thought that this would have been the standard for such an expensive trip!! Room was always clean and fresh!
Pizza at Smokey Joes across the road from hotel is delish!!
Hotel is very popular with American holiday makers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach