This was a getaway vacation for us. Usually our default island vacations are the out islands of the Bahamas, but our timing required us to find something outside the hurricane belt. So Aruba was our choice. Based on our personal preferences, our travel agent recommended Bucuti.
Basically we wanted a small quiet place (no kids clubs, swingles partying or mega hotels with 300 rooms) with a nice beach and good service. Bucuti was perfect: It's small, on a beautiful beach and the service is excellent. Best of all it's a quiet little oasis on an island that is jammed with tourists. Staff is mostly European and native Arubian, all very well trained and attentive to guest needs. We stayed in the regular hotel, paid for an ocean view (just our preference, the garden rooms are all very nice as well) and were able to unwind. The hotel is convenient to downtown if you need that sort of thing and there were many good restaurants nearby. Overall amenities are very nice, the hotel and grounds are immaculate. The staff is as visible as you want them to be, attentive to detail and very helpful. The on-premise restaurant is very good, and the included breakfast buffet in the morning offers something for everybody. You won't be disappointed.
The guests tend to be newly weds or older travelers like us looking for peace and quiet. The presence of the newly weds is enjoyable: they spend all their time kissing and hugging or cuddling on the beach. Very cute. The older couples seem to be content to enjoy the weather, the sun and the beach side bar.
The only caution we would offer is watch out for the sun. Sun block is a must and don't be afraid to sit under the palm tree umbrellas.
Also, Bucuti is a no-cash resort. You must either pre-pay or use a credit card. The only place that accepts cash is the lobby store. We generally always pay cash to avoid the big credit card bill at the end of the month, but this was a minor issue.
Otherwise, Bucuti will delight you. We plan to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach