I just wanted to quickly rate the Surf Club. It is very nice, the grounds, the pool and my favorite, the beach. The beaches in Aruba are public but the chairs belong to the hotel. I wouldn't swim right behind the Surf Club because if you go 50 yards to the left or right, you'll find a better spot.
The best part of everything was the walks on the beach especially at night. Very relaxing.
I wish we had a 1 bdr apt, we had a studio and I was a bit unhappy with the fact that we exchanged a 2 bdr for a studio but it worked out ok.
Food is expensive and I recommened eating in your room for breakfast and lunch. Go grociery shopping to the local supermarket and it will pay off.
I also felt like they wanted us to pay for a cab ride every place we went to (10 minute walk) and we didn't want to do that. We prefer walking on the beach than paying for taxi to get to a restaurant that's 2 block away.
Overall, people are very very nice, it wasn't too too crowded, lots of kids, some couples w/o kids, nice hotel, nice staff.
I cried as we were leaving because I knew I was leaving the super relaxed state of mind and coming back to our busy hectic lives.
Enjoy your stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach