My Family stayed here for two weeks. I would recommend the restaurant Simply Fish at the adjoining Marriott Hotel as the food and service is excellent, the tables are on the beach and you can watch an amazing sunset as you sit with your toes in the sand and enjoy the food. There is still some construction going on at the two new blocks of rooms, but there was very little noise even when you were very close to the construction work at the top end of the Lazy River.
The only disappointing thing was that we had a poor view of the ocean from the room. My confirmation e-mail said that I had booked an Ocean view room, but in actual fact you could only just about see the ocean from it, but we did have an excellent view of the construction work! I complained at the front desk and was told that the block that we were staying in was called Ocean View! And they refused to relocate us. I was very annoyed by the attitude of the front desk associate. However we were on vacation and I wasn’t going to let this spoil it.
We all enjoyed the Lazy River and water slide. Champions Sports Bar in the adjoining Ocean Club is good for a quick bite to eat. You can order from your room and go and collect the food when it’s ready.
The Beach is one of the best in the world beautiful white sand and the sea is an amazing turquoise color. Though it’s a little crowed with beach huts at the moment as they have all been moved to the one area to allow for the relocation of the fisherman’s marina.
I would advise a trip to one of the local supermarkets to buy your groceries as the resort stores are very overpriced. Ling’s supermarket is a $10 (one way) taxi ride away they have much more selection than the resort and the price is less than half of what the resort charges.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach