We wanted a vacation with two teenagers for a week in April in Aruba. The Marriott Surf Club accomplished that for our 17 and 19 year old kids. Pool. Check. Beach. Check. Big Rooms. Check. Exercise facility. Check. Clean. Check.
People and service are exactly what you expect for a large facility. Average.
Couple cautions should be noted: If you are going for peace and quiet, this isn't your resort. It has about 2,000 of your closest friends. Pool chairs are claimed at 0700. Be there or be without if you are looking for four together. The only restaurant on property is a pool side grill. Tough to enjoy the food with so many flies, however, much of Aruba had flies. The non-Marriott restaurants on the beach were much better. After the first day, we never ate on property anyway. The way the buildings are oriented, you probably will not get much more than a sliver of ocean view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach