The staff at the hotel was wonderful, the beach was fantastic. However, be prepared, it was a huge hotel with lots of families. The pool attracted more of the families than the beach, so it wasn't an issue for us. The issue I had was that they didn't come to clean the rooms until around 4:00PM! At that time, I had had enough of the beach and wanted to go back to the room to shower and relax (an have a cocktail or two) before dinner. Everyplace I've ever been, the rooms were cleaned before noon/1:00.This was a bit inconvenient, but not enough to stop us from going back. Next time, I will request a cleaning the night before! Too bad I didn't think of that while on vacation.
Everyone was nice and there was always a smile. It's true what they say....Aruba is a Happy Island! I also went to the fitness center twice, which was clean and the staff very helpful! The folks at the front desk went out of their way to help with anything...from cashing traveler's checkques to giving you tips about the property or the island.
The room was very large, with a full kitchen (including a full-size refrigerator, granite coutertops, etc.), a washer and dryer and a balcony. We stayed in a one-bedroom villa, which had a bathroom with vanity and just outside of the bathroom, there was a soaking tub and another vanity, so my husband and I were never in each other's way. I would go back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach