We stayed at the surf club for 10 days in April 2013 and had a wonderful stay. They were installing wifi at the resort while we were there so previous experiences with wired-only access in room appears to be a moot point now. The fitness center is open 24/7 but is only busy between 7-10 AM. The resort was very clean and had not diminished since our first visit in 2009. The lazy river, sun and breeze were high points as our vacation was aimed at doing "nothing" for 10 days.
Tagging chairs did prompt an early rise but when combined with a trip to the gym was a great way to start each day.
We checked a cooler full of frozen steak,burgers,chicken,frozen berries (smoothies in the room!) and it all arrived still solidly frozen which allowed for cost savings while eating in and allowed our evenings out to be very enjoyable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach