Marriott's Aruba Surf Club
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$175
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$295
$241
HolidayInn.com
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$501
$479
$379
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$174
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$131
  • Pool
La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$160
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$629
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$638
Bookit.com
2,982 results
All reviewslazy riverchair tagsspyglass towerserenity poolcaptain's galleychair taggingbedroom villapool chairsocean club next doortime sharefull kitchenmarriott hotelwasher and dryergrocery storeocean viewbaby beachqueen bed
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I were talked into trying out the 6 day package with the intention to purchase time share. The rooms appear nice however, the air condition did not work when we arrived, the couch in the large room was falling apart , the toilet in the large room didn't work . The small room has a pull out couch and a full size bed, we were anticipating two full beds in that room and was shocked to see the room had a pull out bed instead of a real one. The pull out couch was broken and the mattress needed to be thrown out, it was flat and the spring under it was broken , it took two attempts to get it fixed. The dishwasher was loud and leaking water. the hotel was nice in its overview was way to spread out the beach was good few minute walk the prices at bar were pricey ( to be expected but 2 drinks for $15 at happy hour? come one) . The pools were clean, the lazy river literally had nothing to it , i felt more could have been added. The spa was expensive and the packages were slim. The staff was friendly however in all the years I have been to Aruba I will not eat or stay at the surf club every again. The regular Marriott and the casino was nicer, the setup was cleaner and the beach was closer. I would recommend going to Moomba which isn't far the bar was fun and had good food.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stayed at the surf club with my husband and the experience was close to perfect. The hotel and the pool are very clean. Also, the room was perfect and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever use in a hotel. In addition our room was on the 10th floor and had a beautiful ocean view. The staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. Not far walk to the beach or restaurants. There are a lot of restaurants in walking distance. At the Surf Club we ate at Champions and enjoyed it very much. The lazy river is a must, is magnificent and relaxing. In conclusion we had such a great time at the Surf Club. Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PARLCG
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed at the Surf Club, Spy Glass Tower from 10/26 through 11/2 and brought 2 first timers along. Felt like we brought our own chef since my BIL is a great cook and loves doing it. Upon arrival we rented a car, hit the grocery store and headed to the resort. Check in was a breeze. No problem with chairs around the lazy river and we refused to get up early to save chairs. We didn't do the beach at the hotel but drove over to Baby Beach for lunch at Big Mama's and fun 3 times during the week. Our one-bedroom was perfect for four adults with the pull out couch being comfortable enough with two entrances to the bathroom allowing privacy from the bedroom and the main entrance. Loved having separate entrances for the balcony as well. The ocean and pool views from the balcony were excellent. We still packed too much because I forgot that the room was equipped with a washer and dryer. Bought floats on resort grounds and loved spending hours floating around the lazy river. The Marriott casino was fun but did not pay off. Casino action was better at the Crystal Casino downtown where all guests in my party left with winnings of no fewer than $400.00. When we were leaving the island and reached security I noticed that I left my iPad in the rental car. When I ran back to the agency the car was already gone and the attendant claimed she didn't see any iPad and I know she didn't look, but I told her to call the car wash and they immediately sent it over. That was a huge relief. The Surf Club is another great resort on the island of Aruba and any vacation is what you make it. We had a ball! Looking forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank imosoreal
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stay here almost every year...we are not timeshare owners here. We love this place. First, let me say..you can't beat Aruba..sun everyday, almost guaranteed!! The surf club has tennis courts, a gym, several pools(including an adult only pool) and a lazy river. The one large pool has a beach-like approach..so, great for handicapped people in wheel chairs. It also has a water slide which is fun for adults or kids!! They also have two designated baby pools. The lazy river is enjoyed by all ages and can be enjoyed on a tube or on foot. There is a volleyball pool and a swim-up bar as well as a restaurant out side. They also have outdoor grills in two areas that you can use. They have Iguana feeding daily..fun for kids. They also have daily kids activities. The beach is loaded with activities..tubing skiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, scuba, jet skiing, parasailing...you name it they have it!! You can walk for miles on the buttery soft sand. Now for the accommodations...you can't beat Marriott--they know how to do it!! We always get the two bedroom--we are two adults and two kids( 10 and 12) we don't need two brdms..but we like the space and second balcony and second full bath. The beds and linens are awesome. The bathrooms are large, and the king master has a huge soaking tub as well as two vanity areas all granite and..separate standing shower. Large closets and dressers to store your clothing as well as flat screen T.V.s in every room!! The kitchen is large and has every amenity you could ever need and if you need something else, they will find it for you. The bar has stools and the dining table seats six. We love the choice of furnishings and the general upkeep. The people staying there are normally a nice caliber of people as this can definitely affect your stay. We always rent a car and don't hesitate to explore..you are safe!!! There are many beaches and bring your snorkel gear as you can drop in the water anywhere, you can't get lost...just follow the shoreline and you will return to something familiar. In stating how safe it is there..I must tell you I don;t feel completely safe in the town of St. Nicholas..can't tell you why..I just don't. One town you must visit is Savanetta...drive all over and see everything!! There is also a rock garden that you should see, but I can't remember the town. There are grocery stores everywhere but Lings has everything you can imagine. You can walk at night along the lit path on the beach or go to the new mall next door. We took a day trip to Curacao by plane..I personally would not recommend this..I didn't feel it was worth the $$$$. Aruba has much to do..if you just go do it..don't be frightened by the Natalie H. story...this could happen anywhere and the crime was not committed by an Aruban. You must use common sense, as you travel anywhere. The sun chairs at the resort are sometime a problem, although they do have tags and very strict rules which they DO enforce (keeps things fair) but they have added many chairs and if you have a car, take off and explore another beach! Checking in is always an experience...I wish the desk was bigger with more receptionists...the lobby is always jammed packed!! Trust me this place is paradise and the Marriott does a great job as this is no small place!!

Room Tip: We like to be as high up as possible as the view is always great. Even the garden sea view rooms are great..they are definitely the most quiet and private(you look toward the Marriott Ocean Club, which is a short building). All rooms can see the sea. If you have a person that is limited with walking, make sure to ask for a room close to the elevator as the hallways tend to go on forever!.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank PaulaG63
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Close to perfect vacation. Good location, wouldn't need car unless adventurous. Staff is very good. many good restaurants on site and close. Lazy river was high point for us. bought two tubes but probably could have inheirited from those leaving. Some people had really nice floaters
from Ace Hdwe. on island. Careful of Iguanas, not dangerous but scary to some (especially if you're floating on Lazy River and arm brushes against one sunning :) Very nice, typical Marriott, facility. A little noisy at times, ie bingo, etc, but adult pool is wonderful. Captains Table is nice little poolside grill/bar. Reasonable prices and they deliver. Look forward to next trip.

Room Tip: be careful of room on south beach area on weekend. close to very popular bar w/entertainment. Great music but late.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple