Loved the lazy river. Usually I am not a big pool fan, I would rather get out and see the sites and be away from the hotel room. But, this was a relaxation vacation, and I was talked into the Lazy river by my fiance. Glad we did it, as it was great. It was a relaxing float with great landscaping and some small wildlife. ITs entertaining and totally relaxing.
Rooms were great, didn't love the part that you have to pay for added maid service, but it is timeshares. The rooms were nice, love the beds and we had a 9th floor ocean view, which provided a great view of both the resort and the beach. Loved it.
Service was great, the staff is helpfull and friendly.
Would definately stay again. Thanks for a great week!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach