From the accommodations to the pools and lazy river,to the adult quiet pool, to the beach, to the restaurants, to the friendliness and warmth of the staff, including the housekeeping staff, we enjoyed an outstanding experience for 2 weeks. The buffets at the Marriotts are well worth the price and if you like lobster- take advantage of the all you can eat lobster buffet.
The local bus, with reduced senior citizen fares, stops outside the resort property heading north and in the opposite direction to Orangestead by way of super markets. Within a short walking distance there's lots of shopping, a movie theatre and many restaurant with menus from most cultures.
We look forward to another vacation here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach