We visited Marriott Surf Club third week in March (spring break) with our adult children, their spouses and 16 month granddaughter. The property was beautiful. We had a 3 BR, 3 BA condo. The place was squeaky clean. We had a great view, furniture was clean and comfortable and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. We had breakfast and some lunches in unit – no dinners. Such great food in Aruba there's no need to cook if budget isn't a huge issue. The bathroom lighting it a bit dark. I wished I had a magnifying mirror and/or better lighting. Baby loved the lazy river in her raft and the "beach entry" pools. The pool area near the water slide is in some kind of a wind tunnel between the buildings – so it's best to move to the other end of the pool to get out of the wind and noise from kids on that end. Beach was nice and clean! We rented a palapa for 4 of the 7 days. You can rent for two days, take a day off, rent for two more. I'd happily visit another Marriott time share after renting this one. Lots to do in Aruba for everybody and restaurants/casinos/movies are within walking distance, which was fabulous. Washer and dryer in unit was a great help!
For restaurants, we love-love-love Madame Jeanette's (well worth the cab ride) and always have dinner at Casa Tua for pizza at least twice. Delish!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach