“Asian Fusion in Aruba”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

In the mood for some Asian flare, we found Ginger in a brochure. We had excellent service and food to match.

We started with Tuna Tar Tar - same as you get at other nice restaurants. On to the entrees -

The Thia Green Curry was scrumptious. It is spicy, very spicy. I loved it and there was enough to have another meal with. It had chicken, shrimp and Asian veggies.

My husband had the Sinapore spicy noodles with shrimp and shitake mushrooms - very good flavor - wish I'd have ordered it.

Good solid restaurant.,

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This Thai restaurant is located at the Alhambra Casino. We returned to Ginger this year for another fine meal. Last year I had the salmon with Asian glaze. I loved it so much that I went on the internet to find the recipe. My wife had a sushi platter and loved it. The atmosphere is quiet and sparkling clean.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was our first visit as it wasn't open on previous visits but it will be on our to do list next year. It is Located in the refurbished Alhambra casino mall at the rear of the low rise hotels which is on the bus route from high rise or downtown areaS and would cost $2.30 each or a taxi for $6. For starters we enjoyed spicy beef served with peanut sauce cucumber and fried onions..... I won't tell you any more but it's worth ordering for the presentation and the spicy prawns in Thai red sauce which was lovely with a slight heat. For mains, the Thai green curry was as good as others I've eaten but the mixed platter of tempura shrimp, spicy beef and chicken sate was lovely both served with jasmine rice or fried rice. Balashi was only $3.75 which was reasonable. The only downside was service was a bit slow which didn't Bother us but the high seats at the tables near the bar area were uncomfortable with not enough seating surface, however the rest of the restaurant had normal chairs.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

ok food
not great location
we went there following a magazine's ad and also a craving :) and it was not the best experience in the island.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a gem in the low rise district!! The staff are super friendly, the menu is creative and the food is excellent! Don't miss the little place when visiting the area.