“Had hair and nails done prior to wedding.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Aqua Nails & Spa

Aqua Nails & Spa
Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Had hair and nails done prior to wedding.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Aqua Nails and Spa is not only a mani/pedi place. They also do hair. It is a very pretty place and the people bend over backwards to make sure you are comfortable. I had my nails done with Shellac prior to wedding. I also had my hair washed, blown dry and curled...while it wasn't the style I wanted, it worked just fine and was close.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Janey M

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Spa in Aruba!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband was working on a project in Aruba for over a year. Having lots of time to relax, I decided to experience different spas while in the Island and I have to say that Aqua Nails and Spa is by far the best spa in Aruba.
I love this place. Not only is the staff personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and great at what they do, they are also incredibly accommodating. They made sure I enjoyed my spa experience every time.
My massage therapist always asked the relevant questions and identified my exact problem areas. I had enough time to try just about all their services and, needless to say, I left after my treatments feeling like a brand new woman entirely relaxed and rejuvenated. Whether you're a local or a hotel guest I would definitely recommend checking the spa out. I am already missing my life in Aruba BUT mostly I miss having a great spa experience.

Visited June 2012