“I normally don't eat hot dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scott's Brats

Scott's Brats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the boardwalk in the front of the Playa Linda Resort.
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I normally don't eat hot dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

But...this place had the best hog dogs and sausages. I also rarely drink Bloody Marys. All I can tell you is that I dream about their bloody marys. They've converted me into a Bloody Mary drinker. This is a MUST place if you're tired of restaurants where you're not really satisfied because you always end up saying you've had better. This may be simple but it is GOOOOD and this is coming from someone who used to be very high maintenance.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ingrid A

“Best bloody marys and sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice people, good view, awesome build your own bloody marys, and great italian sandwiches. Best deal on the island. We ate there at least once a day on our honeymoon.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Abigail H
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful breakfast right on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great value. Wonderful breakfast sandwiches. Friendly service. Everyone loves the bloody mary bar where you make them yourself.

2 Thank TNStones
Winterville, North Carolina
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Awesome place. Ate breakfast and lunch there and cannot say enough about it. Great location just wish they had more seats.

Cleburne, Texas
“Best Brats south of State Street Madison”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I did my research before our vacation and Scott's was on our list to visit. They are not open on Sundays and close by 3:00pm. We visited for lunch 3 times which says a lot about how good they were. I wore my Badger hat each time and Scott and his wife both took the time to talk to us and they were very nice. The brats are cooked in Beer like they should be. The buns are fresh, warm, and soft. The onions and kraut were perfect. The prices were cheap compared to most food in Aruba. If you are in the area then this place is not to be missed. On Wisconsin!

2 Thank Jim S