“Beach food”
Review of Scott's Brats

Scott's Brats
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Located on the boardwalk in the front of the Playa Linda Resort.
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Beach food”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Good food at inexpensive prices. Food you can eat on the beach. They also have good drinks. Good service from 8AM to 3PM.

Visited June 2014

Centerville, Massachusetts
“A little home away from home ....”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Scott and his wife are truly 'salt of the earth'. They are your friends next door always welcoming you back from year to year. Their food hits home ... delicious when you want a little something special. I would HIGHLY recommend stopping by for breakfast or lunch ... you won't regret it! Food is delicious and extremely reasonable.

Visited May 2014
Holtsville, New York
“Great Food, Cheap Prices”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place is owned by a very nice couple who moved there from Wisconsin. They are open for breakfast in the morning and their egg sandwiches are just as I would make mine at home- perfect! Price was less than $5. Then we went back for lunch and I had a Bratt with cream cheese, peanut butter and jalapenos it melted in my mouth! I also tried their quesadilla and that was also delicious! Definitely give this place a try, they close at 2:30. it's right on the beach with a cute little bar to sit at.

• Visited May 2014
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Great Hot dogs”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Right on Playa Linda's property this beach shack serves some of the best hot dogs I ever tasted and at great prices. Almost everything under $6. The Chicago dog was unbelievable.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BB42_13
“Midwestern Taste in Aruba”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Aruba as an excursion and the beach was awesome. We walked along the beach when something caught my eye. I saw this Green Bay Packers banner and Miller lite sign. I have been a Packers fan of 20 plus years so naturally I'm going to check this place out. As we got closer this place is decked out with everything from the Packers to the Badgers. We met both Scott and Leslie both very nice down home people. The food awesome and you you can get sauerkraut with your brat. The price is great for the amount of food you get. This is definitely the place to eat if your on the beach in Palm Springs.