“Great Food, Cheap Prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scott's Brats

Scott's Brats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on the boardwalk in the front of the Playa Linda Resort.
Holtsville, New York
“Great Food, Cheap Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place is owned by a very nice couple who moved there from Wisconsin. They are open for breakfast in the morning and their egg sandwiches are just as I would make mine at home- perfect! Price was less than $5. Then we went back for lunch and I had a Bratt with cream cheese, peanut butter and jalapenos it melted in my mouth! I also tried their quesadilla and that was also delicious! Definitely give this place a try, they close at 2:30. it's right on the beach with a cute little bar to sit at.

• Visited May 2014

Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Great Hot dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Right on Playa Linda's property this beach shack serves some of the best hot dogs I ever tasted and at great prices. Almost everything under $6. The Chicago dog was unbelievable.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BB42_13
“Midwestern Taste in Aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Aruba as an excursion and the beach was awesome. We walked along the beach when something caught my eye. I saw this Green Bay Packers banner and Miller lite sign. I have been a Packers fan of 20 plus years so naturally I'm going to check this place out. As we got closer this place is decked out with everything from the Packers to the Badgers. We met both Scott and Leslie both very nice down home people. The food awesome and you you can get sauerkraut with your brat. The price is great for the amount of food you get. This is definitely the place to eat if your on the beach in Palm Springs.

Hoboken, New Jersey
“I'd make a recommendation but....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

EVERYTHING HERE IS DELICIOUS!!!! Scott and Leslie are living the dream (though they do work hard) in Aruba. Everything we ordered was delicious and the beers couldn't be colder! We never made it here early enough for breakfast, but I think we tried every lunch sandwich and couldn't pick a favorite! Perfect location, just a few feet from the PALAPAS on the beach!!!

• Visited May 2014
Middlesex, New Jersey
“Quick and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Looking for a place to a have quick and good breakfast, lunch or snack? Scott's Brats is the place. It is located on the beach at the Playa Linda. Scott and Leslie are serving up egg sandwiches in the morning and brats, hot dogs and sausage at lunch. The food is good and reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014