For our second winter getaway trip to Aruba we decided to stay in the “high rise” area of this beautiful island resort. We were able to get a great deal with an online vacation package. Our early bird flight from Boston left for Aruba with plenty of time left for relaxing by the pool that afternoon. The pool at this hotel has a sunken bar, lounge chairs and umbrellas surrounding the pool and a few shaded areas to retreat from the sun. But get to the pool early or there may not be any lounge chairs and umbrellas left. The only drawbacks visible to me by the pool were a cell tower close by and Burger King signage next door.
The hotel’s staff is pleasant, helpful and accommodating. Check in was easy and quick. There are clean beach towels provided every day that with a voucher given to guests at check in. Our hotel room was a good size located toward the back so we could not hear the nightly music at the Sand Bar night stop that faces the main road by the pool area. Our room’s air conditioning was a bit noisy until we figured out a few nights later how to adjust the settings. There were minor maintenance issues that were resolved quickly. When we first arrived, we requested a fridge in our room that came with a bad odor but was quickly switched for a cleaner version.
Tomato Charlie’s located on the street side of the Brickell Bay Beach Club can be entered through the hotel lobby or outside on the sidewalk. It’s an open-air café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with pizzas as their lunch and dinner specialty. The staff is willing to please and food is reasonably priced and good. The breakfast orange juice is fresh squeezed.
The hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance to the main shopping areas, the mall and restaurants as well as the beach boardwalk. The local buses stop just cross the street from the hotel that takes passengers to the town of Orangestad several miles away. Make sure you have small bills, as the bus drive may not and may not let you board.
The beautiful relaxing beach is across the main street from the Brickell Bay Beach Club hotel about a quarter to a third of a mile away. The hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the beach for its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa offers a true boutique experience with FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet in all room, FREE calling to the USA & Canada, complimentary Continental breakfast daily, turn-down service, and free business center, bell service at no extra charge. The hotel is located on the prestigious strip of Palm Beach, surrounded by over 35 top rated restaurant and world class casinos and all within 3 minute walking distance. Enjoy snow white sandy beaches across the road with beach service, and free beach lounge chairs. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa boutique offer added value rates with all the extra amenities you will come to expect from such a unique hotel.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickell Bay Beach Club And Spa
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Brickell Bay Beach Hotel Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Palm Eagle
- Brickell Bay Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach