Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
The Mill Resort & Suites Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrozen grapespool bartenderboutique hotelsand barpool areafresh towelssalt and pepperper daynight liferenovated roomnice poolrental carlounge chairshigh rise hotelsarubabeachisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Used this hotel for a short trip while in Aruba... The hotel has a great location but sucks on all other fronts. The rooms have definitely seen better days, so has the restaurant food and Staff attitude.

The location helps you venture out at night for a better place to eat and I did just that....

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Hyginus F
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Brickell Bay for the first 3 nights of our trip in Aruba prior to our cottage rental. It was a complete disappointment. The hotel looked nothing like it did in pictures online – it was run down and poorly maintained. Our room, a deluxe suite on the second floor, was situated at the back of the building overlooking a parking lot – so needless to say the curtains had to remain closed the entire time (very dark and dingy). The bedding did not appear clean on our arrival so we requested it be changed – this was done but reluctantly (they state that they change bedding every 3 days to conserve on energy). The air-conditioning unit was so-outdated and noisy. No tea-making facilities. The hot-water was intermittent in the bathroom. If this is not all, the breakfast was a complete let down. Coffee or orange juice and a basket consisting of banana bread (normally I love this), cheap white toast, a home-made muffin and a couple of grapes - certainly not something you would want to eat everyday (if at all). It is possible to pay extra and order from a menu but the restaurant is too out-dated, dirty and unappealing. Birds fly into the open patio and walk on the tables which makes one question the hygiene overall. The first day they provided orange and grape jam…then we only got orange jam. When asked, I was told they had no more grape jam - the establishment is interested only in saving money not customer satisfaction. Room service was good but one day they took the towels out of the bathroom and forgot to replace them. When I told the reception and asked for more towels it seemed like they doubted my explanation. Hesistantly, they provided us with more. Of course I wanted a good deal (like any one else) but I didn't expect these standards. I paid less for the cottage rental and it was far superior! Be warned, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Brickell Bay Resort is a superior Hotel. They continue to improve their pool area.
I can't say enough about the restaurant , Tomato Charlie, the pool area and the staff.
The price is a wonderful present to travelers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Brickell Bay has a great location close to the beach, shopping and lots of restaurants within walking distance. The hotel itself is small but comfortable and clean. Breakfast included a basket with toast, muffin, croissant, banana bread and a small cup of fruit. Fresh orange juice and coffee was also included. If you want you can add eggs for an extra cost. Food in Aruba is expensive so the complimentary breakfast saved us a lot of money. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeannie494
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I booked Brickell Bay last minute (10 days before my trip!) after Boardwalk Aruba cancelled my reservation due to construction. It turned out to be the best thing ever! Brickell Bay has a great location and the room was clean and fresh. Most of the staff were very helpful, although there were a few who seemed overwhelmed with guest requests. My only complaint is that none of the rooms have kitchenettes. The free breakfast is a basket of baked items served with juice and coffee. The quality/quantity was good but not something you would want to eat every day.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends