“Great experience for 1st time SUPpers!”

Island Cabana ~ SUP Aruba
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to ISLAND CABANA ~ SUP ARUBA​ Looking to spend your day on the beach away from the crowds? Then join us for a day on the most quiet stretch of Palm Beach, ​while you Paddleboard or Kayak its clear & shallow water. ​We offer Aruba's finest SUP Lessons-Rentals-Tours-Yoga & Crystal Kayaks!
Salt Lake City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great experience for 1st time SUPpers!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a one hour lesson from Jereme for three of us that were new to the sport. Jereme was very patient and friendly. We all had a great experience. So glad we didn't try this on our own without some instruction. If you are interested in Stand Up Paddleboarding in the beautiful waters of Aruba, this is the way to go!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Richard L

“Great experience.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Jereme gave me a lot of good tips to get started for the first time. I would recommend anyone to spend a morning SUPing.

Visited January 2014
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My 24 yr old daughter and I (52 yrs) did this and it was great! My daughter was comfortable pretty quickly and had tons of fun. My balance isn't as good as it once was so I needed a bit more attention. Jereme was very accommodating and also patient. We were late arriving but because he wasn't booked for the next hour he let us have a full hour! And I needed tips off and on through the whole lesson (I took a break in the middle too!) but he never minded! The location was absolutely beautiful too!

Westchester, NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great introduction to SUP!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My teenage children and I were eager to try stand up paddle boarding, and knew we would need a patient instructor....luckily we found Jereme at Stand Up Paddle Aruba! Jereme was able to give each of us the individual instruction we needed (full disclosure: I needed the most) while also being very encouraging. I highly recommend SUP Aruba and Jereme!
The location can be a little tricky to find so keep in mind Jereme is located in the first Fisherman's Hut next to (just north of) the new Ritz.

Sheridan, Wyoming
“Jeremy was an excellent teacher and we had a great time!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Highly recommend Stand Up Paddle Aruba and Jeremy. Great equipment, affordable, professional, friendly & knowledgable.