“Great experience.”

Island Cabana ~ SUP Aruba
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to ISLAND CABANA ~ SUP ARUBA​ Looking to spend your day on the beach away from the crowds? Then join us for a day on the most quiet stretch of Palm Beach, ​while you Paddleboard or Kayak its clear & shallow water. ​We offer Aruba's finest SUP Lessons-Rentals-Tours-Yoga & Crystal Kayaks!
“Great experience.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Jereme gave me a lot of good tips to get started for the first time. I would recommend anyone to spend a morning SUPing.

Visited January 2014

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My 24 yr old daughter and I (52 yrs) did this and it was great! My daughter was comfortable pretty quickly and had tons of fun. My balance isn't as good as it once was so I needed a bit more attention. Jereme was very accommodating and also patient. We were late arriving but because he wasn't booked for the next hour he let us have a full hour! And I needed tips off and on through the whole lesson (I took a break in the middle too!) but he never minded! The location was absolutely beautiful too!

Westchester, NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great introduction to SUP!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My teenage children and I were eager to try stand up paddle boarding, and knew we would need a patient instructor....luckily we found Jereme at Stand Up Paddle Aruba! Jereme was able to give each of us the individual instruction we needed (full disclosure: I needed the most) while also being very encouraging. I highly recommend SUP Aruba and Jereme!
The location can be a little tricky to find so keep in mind Jereme is located in the first Fisherman's Hut next to (just north of) the new Ritz.

Sheridan, Wyoming
“Jeremy was an excellent teacher and we had a great time!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Highly recommend Stand Up Paddle Aruba and Jeremy. Great equipment, affordable, professional, friendly & knowledgable.

Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Can't wait to do it again!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We rented 4 paddleboards from Jereme on December 2, 2013 - he is a great guy to work with and has some great tips to get you up and going! He kept an eye on us to be sure we didn't end up in Venezuela and was always more than willing to take a photo for us when we asked! We will be back in Aruba next year and will certainly see Jereme again! I would HIGHLY recommend going through him for your next SUP adventure! You won't be disappointed!!!