“Worth every Penny!!!! If you have children Highly recomend.”

Island Cabana ~ SUP Aruba
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to ISLAND CABANA ~ SUP ARUBA​ Looking to spend your day on the beach away from the crowds? Then join us for a day on the most quiet stretch of Palm Beach, ​while you Paddleboard or Kayak its clear & shallow water. ​We offer Aruba's finest SUP Lessons-Rentals-Tours-Yoga & Crystal Kayaks!
Spring, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth every Penny!!!! If you have children Highly recomend.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We spent a week in Aruba and this was one of the activities the kids enjoyed the most. I went with my 3 daughters and a friend. Kids ages 6,8,10 and 11. have the BEST instructors. He was very patient with the girls. With in an hour they were paddle boarding like pros. They even found some starfish right off the beach. The girls had paddle board races and then they took turns paddling me on the front of the board. Even my 6 year old daughter did it. The boards are great quality and sturdy. The water where they rent the boards is not very deep but you can go out further where the water is deeper.if you choose.

Visited June 2012

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome! Must do when in Aruba!”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I had never been paddleboarding before, but with a quick tutorial I felt like a pro! Paddleboarding was a blast and the staff at Stand Up Paddle were lovely! I'll be a return customer on my next trip back to Aruba!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Nicole S
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time paddle boarding and after such a great experience I will do it again. My boyfriend and I went early on our first day to the beach so we were the first ones in the water. The staff was very friendly and gave very detailed instructions which made it easy to maneuver around the water. They even took multiple pictures of us without us having to ask. Great experience and one of my favorite things I have done in Aruba. If you are going to paddle board in Aruba do it with stand up paddle Aruba!

1 Thank Sarah G
Indianapolis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Must do Aruba Activity”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I found Stand Up Paddle Aruba on Trip Advisor. All the reviews are spot on accurate. The staff were all friendly and helpful. This was my first stand up paddle experience and it was easy to learn, enjoyable to do and a great workout. I returned several times during my stay and they remembered my name. They were very helpful with my kids when they wanted to try boarding. The location is great. Just north of the Marriott where the water is shallow and uncrowded. If you want to work out while you are in Aruba, skip the gym and head down the beach to Stand Up Paddle Aruba!

1 Thank sshick1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super fun & affordable activity”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The perfect place to try paddleboarding. Quality equipment & instruction. As a newbie I felt comfortable from the start. Listen to jereme about the wind and stay in the calm water closer to the beach.

1 Thank jmmamw