“Small is Best!”
Review of The Blue Lobster - CLOSED

The Blue Lobster
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Live lobster is now available going from 1.5 kilo up to 4 kilo. Open for lunch 11Am serving international lunch and local authentic Aruban food at excellent prices,The international and lobster menu are also available at lunch time. January 11th 2013 we are going back to our good old prices honoring in this way our motto, which calls for "Good food" Good Service" and "Good prices". Kids menu is now available as well as a brand new international lunch menu.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The Blue Lobster was a nice surprise! Small and quaint, this locally owned restaurant was a delight. Delicious food in a great atmosphere... what else could you want? Check it out!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very good selection for dinner menu. Would recommend to anyone liking a very friendly atmosphere, good seafood and drinks and great service.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Sweet little place on a busy road. Lobster ravioli were very good. Everyone in our party had lobster tails- my dining companions raved about theirs but I thought mine was a bit overlooked. We had a great banana chocolate chip cake for dessert! Service was pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Cute place but the food was just ok, my lobster and tiger prawns were very over cooked but the grouper was good. Omg can I just say the waitress was HORRIBLE, she delivered my dessert and never asked the other people at my table if they would like dessert ( I had the 3 course meal so my dessert was ordered with the meal). Also the prawns still had their shells on including the heads with beady little black eyes looking at you and they didn't taste very good either. I have no desire to return, a lobster house should have the best lobster on the island and they definitely DO NOT!

1  Thank furrballroo
Reviewed November 29, 2013

After reading various reviews on TA me and my wife decided on the Blue Lobster. It is a small quaint restaurant situated in a residential area. There are not many tables so be sure to make a reservation in advance. Once inside we were given two different menus. One was a special three course meal menu and the other was the regular restaurant menu. After we ordered our drinks the owner a very nice gentleman came to each table and introduced himself. He spoke with us for a few minutes and wanted to know how we heard about his restaurant. We learned about the Blue Lobster from TA.

We ordered from the special menu. The prices are outstanding for a seafood based restaurant. We started with appetizers which were wonderful. For. The main course my wife had a lobster/fish combo on skewers with vegetables which she loved. I had the lobster/fish/shrimp combo which was outstanding. For dessert we had banana cake and tiramisu which were very good.

Again we were very suprised that the entire meal cost well below one hundred dollars a bargain for Aruba. The atmosphere was quiet and nice. We will definitely return to this restaurant.