“You'll want to come back”

Taste of Belgium Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Dutch, European, Soups, International
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Akron, Ohio
“You'll want to come back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Taste of Belgium several times during our two weeks in Aruba. The reasons for our patronage was the great service, beer selection, food quality and location. All the servers were attentive and friendly, but Lotte was the best. One extra thing she did was help me pronounce the beers the correct way which I appreciated. The beer selection is great if you like Belgium beers. They have about 15 and each come in a special glass and presented handsomely on a silver platter. If you go between 5-7 pm it is buy one get one which is a great deal. The food is reasonably priced for Aruba and quite good. I recommend the strawberry and goat cheese salad (it is very large) and the fried grouper. A waffle and espresso is great way to tipoff the meal. Finally, it is in convenient spot in Palm Beach mall by the high rises. We stayed at the Ocean Club and is was just a short walk.

south jersey
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The French onion soup and fried grouper were amazing. Everything else we tried was good as well. Will go back next time we are in Aruba. Anna was our attentive server for the evening.

• Visited June 2014
Province of Mendoza, Argentina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We loved! Best restaurant ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

You can choose a variety of Belgian beer' s!
Food is well prepared with carry and tasted awesome
We recomend this restaurant located in the end of Palm beach coming from airport.

• Visited July 2014
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
“Hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

What a wonderful restaurant in Aruba! We only had breakfast but we were very pleased with the food, the service, and the atmosphere! There is a lounge side that was very inviting - too bad we ate there on our last day in Aruba. We will definitely go back next year :)

• Visited June 2014
Santa Rosa, California
“Couldn't get enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I can't recall what the name of the dish was there, but it was a tenderloin stew (basically a pot roast). Three of us ordered this entree and we all loved it. The other entree was a chicken w/ a cream sauce. My daughter could not get enough of the cream sauce on the chicken. The dessert was where my wife and kids fell in love. My wife and eldest daughter shared a lava cake. Not overly big, but huge in flavor. This dessert may have been their culinary highlight of our trip. I shared the cream puffs with my youngest daughter. She loved them. I was full from my entree and wasn't overly hungry and to me they were just okay. I'll still go with an excellent overall review based on the rest of my families reaction to the meal.

Visited June 2014