“Fabulous night”

Taste of Belgium Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Dutch, European, Soups, International
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
dc
“Fabulous night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Marc was our waiter and he was amazing. We had a wonderful dinner and he paired all of our courses with amazing wine and beer. We enjoyed a wonderful take on French onion soup and Caesar salad. Them has the short ribs for our main course. We could have had two. So delicious. We will be back!

Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was our third time at the Taste of Belgium, and every meal has been great. Very well prepared and presented meal, and the staff was great (Thanks Valerie!). I would also recommend them for Breakfast.

Ridge, New York
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

We have been to this restaurant the last 3 years. The food is wonderful and the deserts and coffee superb. Our waiter, Marko was great. We plan to return again next year. Besides dinner try their breakfast, also highly recommened.

Austin, Texas
“Great end to a wonderful vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was our last dinner in Aruba. My 12 year old had noticed it in the shopping mall near our hotel. We decided to give it a try as we had not planned ahead with reservations anywhere else. I have to say I'm Glagolitic we did. The food was excellent and the service even better (thanks Marko). My son and I both ordered the specials and my husband ordered of the regular menu. The food was well cooked and the sauces were outstanding. My only regret was that we didn't eat there earlier in our stay so we could have eaten there twice! I highly recommend this place. It's not beachside but well worth getting the sand off you! Also, you have to get the Belgian Chocolate... Of course!

Cadillac, Michigan
“A great place to dine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful meal at Taste of Belgium. We took advantage of their Early Bird Special plus Happy Hour and we both could cut our steaks with our fork. Servers Valerie and Michael were very attentive and friendly. We try to eat there every year when we are in Aruba.

Visited March 2014