“Exellent food, and service”

Taste of Belgium Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Dutch, European, Soups, International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Exellent food, and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went there last night with my family and we just loved the place. The services was amazing, Sebastian was very polite and kind. I would totally recomend this place.

Tokyo, Japan
“Very nice menu, good wine and beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. Nice appetizers, delicious beer menu, enjoyable main dishes, lovely wines and great desserts.
We had a lovely meal. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2013
Canada
“Excellent Food, Service and Ambiance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is our first trip to Aruba. We went there twice, dined both inside and outside. On the terasse, the light breeze and the live band made it perfect to relax after a day at the beach, we had a really great service by Lisa. The french onion soup, the Belgium beers and the beef stew were really good along with the really delightfull deserts.

I would not recommend the pork ribs, I was mislead by the french title "Porc braisé à la bière" which in my opinion should not be ribs at all, the portion was generous, the taste was ok but there was to much fat left on them.

Overall, The value you get for the money is really good ! I will go back and would not hesitate to recommend.

cilvaringz
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

As a local I enjoy eating at the taste of Belgium. The food is excellent, and the live music during the sunday evening is a nice plus. During my previous visits, we received the lunch menu instead of the dinner menu, and the staff wasnt that attentive. The last time our waiter Marco was very attentive to us. He was kind, attentive and a helpful. I definitely come back to this place.

miami
“Execellent place to eat and enjoy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went to eat with my family and we were in heaven. Our waiter was Sebastian. He was super kind and helpful during our meal. Don't life Aruba without visiting the taste of Belgium!!

• Visited August 2013
Werner V, Owner at Taste of Belgium Restaurant, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation.
We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Aruba.
Culinary Regards,