“great breakfast & lunch”

Taste of Belgium Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Taste of Belgium Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Belgian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We visited this restaurant 4 times on our vacation. Twice for breakfast and twice for lunch. The food is very good and the staff is excellent.

1  Thank sandseekerNepa
Werner V, Owner at Taste of Belgium Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear,

Thank you for your review. A 4 time visitor, great~!! That means that we did a great job and for that we can only thank our staff which we are very proud of.
We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Aruba.
Werner and Peter

Write a ReviewReviews (1,821)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Aptly named, first of all. Bartender very kind about me traveling alone. After seeing the food, I wished I hadn't eaten dinner before visiting! Opted for the Liege-style waffle/ice cream along with a few beers, as a dessert outing. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw westmalle, corsendonk, kwak, and others being poured from bottles, into their proper glassware! The waffle was as good or better than ones i had in Belgium, too. Next time I go, I'm eating dinner there, too. A votre Sante'! Op je gezondheit! PS: the men's room decor is hilarious.

1  Thank Matt B

Dear,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to read that you had a great time at Taste of Belgium Restaurant. The mens room decor, yes, very funny he...
We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Aruba.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Nice place, with a varied menu and good price. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. We visited this place three times, because we liked it, my daughters love this place. My husband did not know the place, and also likes it. Today we were served by Dayla, excellent service, very attentive and smiling at all times.

1  Thank Blanca1506

Dear,

Thank you for your review. It is always so great to read that our guests had a great memorable experience at Taste of Belgium Restaurant.
We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Dushi Aruba.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

They have beautiful mandarin salad. The waffles were so so. The worst part of my dinner was getting locked in the bathroom. Ladies use an alternate restroom in the mall!

Dear,

Thank you for your review. First of all we feel very sorry about what happened in the lady's room. We will look into it. We hope you will contact us when you would be visiting Aruba again. Please contact us at werner@mparuba.com so we can make sure you will have a positive memorable breakfast/lunch/dining experience at Taste of Belgium Restaurant.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Based on all these good reviews went here last night. The restaurant has pics of mussels everywhere however they do not have it on the menu! The list of Belgium beers was tiny and the waitress never even heard of all the best Belgium beers. Finally, the menu has nothing Belgium about it other than a Belgium waffle. I'm serious! I ordered a tuna tataki tartar yes at the taste of Belgium. It was warm hard huge pieces of old tasting fish surrounded by lettuce and tomatoes. I left the whole thing barely touched. The waitress asked if everything was ok. I politely said that the dish just wasn't good. Next I ordered shrimp in some sauce. That was absolutely the worst. They basically took 5 pieces of steamed shrimp and just poured some out of the can sweet tomato sauce all over it. Absolutely disgusting. This was the worst meal I've had in Aruba and it totally ruined our mood for the rest of the night. We were there for about an hour and had 3 dif waitresses I wasn't even sure who we were leaving the tip for. They did not even offer to take anything off the bill they clearly saw that the food was barely touched. This place is terrible. I should have known better being that it was empty on sat night. Waste of the evening and waste of $$ on not even mediocre food.