“Excellent for happy hour, cocktails or a fast lunch directly in the Beach!”

Pega Pega Grill and Beach Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Take a break from the fun in the sun and join us at the Pega Pega Café & Beach Bar for delectable lite fare and a never-ending selection of cocktails -think soup and salads, Panini's and sandwiches, colorful cocktails, domestic and imported ice cold beers and healthy smoothies and shakes. Join us for lunch from noon through 5pm. Don't forget to join us for happy hour from 5pm-7pm. Happy Hour Specials and live music are the perfect way to conclude a day at the beach.
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

we stayed here during our honeymoon at Manchebo Resort.
Perfect bar for cocktails. All Made with fresh fruits.
During susnet there is the happy hour, You can pay 1 and have 2 cocktails!

At lunch is perfect. The chef is really good.
I suggest:
- curry shrimps
- fish taco
- salmon focaccia
Also the burgers are good.
Price good.
Excellent service
Enjoy

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were staying right next door at Bucuti, so it was an easy 2-minute walk over to the Manchebo for lunch at their beach-side cafe. We dined there twice. The first time I tried the quesadilla but it was waaay too gooey/cheesy for my taste. My husband had their hamburger and it was really good. So on our second visit we both ordered the cheeseburger (comes with fries) and we loved it! Simple but delicious food, beautiful view of the beach and ocean, and good service/price all while wearing your swimsuit!

1  Thank georgiamelissa
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Chef Myron really knows what people like because he makes it all. From soup to fish tacos (yum)to steak salad and burgers... oh yeah chicken with peanut sauce. Eat at a table or at the bar you won't be disappointed. While your there have Alijendra make you a special drink. What the heck you're on vacation.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had the grilled salmon on focaccia sandwich. The salmon was half raw - translucent throughout. But they made up for it with the burnt focaccia bread.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Decent food. Very good drinks. Our server was very nice. I had the grouper sandwich and my girlfriend had the fish tacos, both were pretty good. She would have prefered fried fish in her tacos and I would have prefered grilled fish in my sandwich. I had a great drink it was a frozen mojito but I don't recall the name.