“great variety great value”

Pega Pega Grill and Beach Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Take a break from the fun in the sun and join us at the Pega Pega Café & Beach Bar for delectable lite fare and a never-ending selection of cocktails -think soup and salads, Panini's and sandwiches, colorful cocktails, domestic and imported ice cold beers and healthy smoothies and shakes. Join us for lunch from noon through 5pm. Don't forget to join us for happy hour from 5pm-7pm. Happy Hour Specials and live music are the perfect way to conclude a day at the beach.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Chef Myron really knows what people like because he makes it all. From soup to fish tacos (yum)to steak salad and burgers... oh yeah chicken with peanut sauce. Eat at a table or at the bar you won't be disappointed. While your there have Alijendra make you a special drink. What the heck you're on vacation.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had the grilled salmon on focaccia sandwich. The salmon was half raw - translucent throughout. But they made up for it with the burnt focaccia bread.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Decent food. Very good drinks. Our server was very nice. I had the grouper sandwich and my girlfriend had the fish tacos, both were pretty good. She would have prefered fried fish in her tacos and I would have prefered grilled fish in my sandwich. I had a great drink it was a frozen mojito but I don't recall the name.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

we frequented happy hour while staying at the Manchebo, The bartenders are very friendly. The atmosphere is very relaxed, it's like hanging out will long time friends. we also had lunch here a couple of times while hanging out on the beach. the burgers were great!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent most of my honeymoon at the beach and eating from this grill. I loved the steak and cheese and the fish tacos, Yum! Staff was so friendly and the drinks were awesome. I would highly recommend this place.